FIREFIGHTERS dealt with a blaze which caused damage to four sheds in Kinmel Bay over the weekend.

A 3.56pm on Sunday, crews from Rhyl and Abergele were called to the fire in the open on Owain Gwynedd Road.

A spokesperson for North Wales Fire and Rescue added: "The cause of the fire is believed to have been accidental and had spread from the chiminea in the garden.

"It caused 80-100sqm of fire damage to four sheds, garden fencing and external damage to one garage too.

"Crews from Rhyl and Abergele used four sets of breathing apparatus to help get the fire under control."