THE remains of a fire-ravaged lighting, heating and electrical shop is to be demolished.
Lightworks off Vale Road was gutted by a fire just before Christmas in 2015. The body of Barrie Newton, owner of the shop, was found in what was left of the premises. An inquest recorded a conclusion of accidental death.
The building will now to be demolished and replaced with another shop unit.
According to design statement, submitted to Denbighshire County Council, the new unit will be identical in size and appearance to the original building.”